Re: [dev] [dwm] [patch] Hide window border if window is only one visible, and bar is hidden

From: julien steinhauser <julien.steinhauser_AT_orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:04:48 +0200

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 06:27:52PM -0400, Jeremiah Dow wrote:
> If anyone else is interested in this kind of border handling - this is
> my patch.
>
> Not quite the same behavior as Sean's - I just wanted to set the border
> width to zero anytime there was only one client visible, so only need
> to add two lines to the tile function.
>
> I use this on a laptop, but it should work just as well with multiple
> monitors.
>
> Jeremiah

Hello,
thanks for this patch, i like this behavior,
I took your patch as a base and i just added to it one line
in monocle function because i had a few issue when toggling tile/monocle
(it wasn't working anymore, don't know why)
with this line i don't have the issue anymore
and monocle is handled as well.

Julien