[dev] MaxFloat support?

From: Yue Wu <vanopen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 07:20:04 +0800

Hi list,

In dwm, window has 'isfloating' property, if its value is true, then in tiled
mode, the window won't be tiled automatically and the window's size will as it
is. But,
sometimes I want some windows can be always maximized after running and still
is a floating window, so my question is, how to make dwm can auto-maximize
this type of windows and still keep them be 'isfloating'? Maybe can add a
feature that can assign them a type of 'ismaxfloating' property? The 'monocle'
layout isn't what I want at all, in this mode, every window will be maximized.

--
Regards,
Yue Wu