[dev][dmenu] filter files with grep but print corresponding urls?

From: Andreas Wagner <andreasbwagner_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 15:50:05 -0400

Hello,

I am writing some shell scripts for an uzbl bookmarker with full text
search of webpages bookmarked. It wgets the html and takes the md5sum
(of the page), the url and the title and puts them, space separated in
a file. The downloaded page's filename is changed to the md5sum.

I was trying a way to do the full text search of the pages with an
arbitrary tool such as grep but display the corresponding titles+urls
of the pages in the dmenu.

Is this currently possible with dmenu?

Thanks,
Andreas