Re: [dev] SWK: The simple widget kit

From: pmarin <pacogeek_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 19:39:21 +0200

Tk is not used  nowdays, Ttk is used instead and suport Themes, GTK
and Qt based engines, antialising fonts and many more widgets.

Perhaps is not suckless but I think It is the more unix friendly than
other toolkits becouse It is very easy to wrap shell scritps with it.

The only problem is that most of the people who use Ttk don't have
read a Human Interface Guideline.