[dev] Re: you mentioned a widget library

From: mobi phil <mobi_AT_mobiphil.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:56:36 +0200

Hello all,

I am really happy to find this community, pancake suggested me to have
a visit, and it is really worth...

As I was looking for a simple widget implementation, accidentally it
happened the pancake was working on sthg. like that..

Please allow me a few commenst about swk:

I find the markup for widgets cool, should go from test into the library...

about the markup:

1. grouping of widgets should be possible, I think the '{' would be
much more useful for that than for the title of the window (we have
limited characters, isn't it?)
2. newline inside text of widgets would be not a bad idea...
3. inside ui.c would rename mode with state... reading the markup is a
sort of statemachine... mode is a bit confusing
4. if newline outside a control is used for SWK_BOX_NEWLINE, I would
keep '=' for something else

rgrds,
mobi phil

being mobile, but including technology