Re: [dev] SWK: The simple widget kit

From: Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 10:48:38 +0100

On 14 May 2010 07:41, Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us> wrote:
> On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:02:47AM +0200, pancake wrote:
>> Is simpler to just change a pointer. We can make global. I will do the
>> change tomorrow.
>
> I will review the current state today and provide my comments in detail.

I had a look through everything and think overall it is a good
starting point. Though we should concentrate on text input now (I know
pancake did already something line based here), but I'll focus on this
in the x11 part. Very important is proper multiline text input.

I also believe we can remove quite a bit of stuff and do some
renaming. For example I dislike the Callback term, it is in fact an
event handler and should be called accordingly.

Cheers,
Anselm