Re: [dev] dmenu_path rewrite in C

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:45:42 +0000

On 19/05/2010, Dmitry Maluka <dmitrymaluka_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> But it creates a feeling of the Third Reich.

Godwin!

> Formal things like indentation have nearly nothing in
> common with code quality and other Suckless goals.

Code quality is for the programmer as well as the computer. Basically
it's really nice if we can read the program easily. You might say that
different styles are equal in their readability (though I personally
think K&R trumps), but do we really have to learn a hundred different
dialects? If we use similar styles it makes it a lot easier to
contribute to new projects. Being helpful isn't Nazism, surprisingly.

cls