Re: [dev] [wmii] Resize snippet on wmii.suckless.org

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 08:31:51 -0400

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 10:52:26PM +0200, pascal wrote:
>I'm trying to figure out how to use this snippet for the sh script with no
>luck (I suck completely at scripting). There has been some threads about
>resizing from the keyboard earlier but I prefer the idea of a resizing mode
>over a simple grow or nudge command. I'm using latest wmii-hg.
>By the way I'm glad to see the [wmii] activity on the
>hackers mailing-list again.

That snippet was always a bit fragile. It looks like it doesn't
work with the current wmiirc (and it seems to have acquired a
few bugs besides). I'll update it later, but it's part of the
stock python wmiirc, anyway. Just start wmii with:

     wmiir -r python/wmiirc

(or run wmiir xwrite /ctl spawn python/wmiirc)

--
Kris Maglione
It's always good to take an orthogonal view of something.  It develops