Re: [dev] problem: make deb

From: Davide Anchisi <danchisi_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:10:19 +0200

Hi Kris,

debian: some other problem...

First of all, I successfully compiled (through apt-get -b source
wmii) the debian package pointing sources.list to the Ubuntu archive
you told me. Thanks for the suggestion.

I also tried to modify the Makefile in 3.9 according to the fix you
made in changeset 2633, but now another error occurred. Below the
relevant part of the output of the make deb building process:

[...]
parsechangelog/debian: warning: debian/changelog(l6): found eof
where expected first heading
parsechangelog/debian: error: fatal error occured while parsing input
dpkg-buildpackage: error: changelog parser
/usr/lib/dpkg/parsechangelog/debian gave error exit status 255
make: *** [deb] Error 255

   Davide