Re: [dev] Fullscreen issue & EWMH

From: Anselm R Garbe <anselm_AT_garbe.us>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:12:48 +0000

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 07:21:39AM +0200, Sylvain Laurent wrote:
> I recently switched from Firefox to Chrome and surprisingly Chrome
> weren't able to switch to full screen because of the way GTK handles
> full screen.
>
> So, here is a patch that can be integrated or provided as an auxiliary
> patch that makes dwm support the _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN atom.

I'll apply this to mainstream dwm since it fixes the flash fullscreen issue
apparently.

I went extremely busy for the past 2 months and didn't continue with my flash
fullscreen investigation a I started in April. I still think there must be a
non-EWMH solution to the problem and I will revise the current focus handling
very soon, 'cos my workload is back to normal now.

Cheers,
        Anselm