Re: [dev] [wmii] problem with wmiir xwrite /client/$client/ctl kill

From: Thomas Dean <78abc_AT_web.de>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 17:47:53 +0200

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:32:06 -0400, Kris Maglione wrote:
> Ok, so that suggests that dash has a problem when its backgrounded
> children die. Can you try running them with ‘wmiir setsid’ and see if
> it helps?

Hmm, I'm not sure what I should do. Should I place "wmiir setsid" as a
command somewhere in the beginning of the script? Sorry, I am not
so familiar with this kind of things. If that's what you meant, it
does not help, the scripts still die. I would be happy to investigate
the issue further, but I might need more detailed instructions...

Thanks and best,
Thomas