[dev] [wmii] lost wmii keyboard shortcuts during session

From: DarthDragon <darthdragon_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:37:05 +0200

Hello,
on Debian testing, and since I have updated it, performing some action make
me lost all modkey shortcuts.
How can I track what happen at least at wmii level ?

Identified cases to lost my modkey shortcuts:
* mouse click on a workspace in the tag bar (but the workspace does not
change)
* use MODKEY-p and press ESC to cancel
* use MODKEY-t and press ESC to cancel
* use MODKEY-SHIFT-t and press ESC to cancel
These are 100% reproducible.

This one does not always show the pbm:
* mouse click on a window title bar (window brings up)

Please note the mouse is still working, clicking on window title bar brings
up the window.
Running "wmiir xwrite /ctl exec wmii" to restart wmii gives me back all
shortcuts.
My MODKEY is the Windows key.

System running:
* Debian testing (last update May, 28th)
* wmii+ixp-3.9-4 binary built from archive from wmii.suckless.org
* NVIDIA drivers NVIDIA-Linux-x86-195.36.24-pkg1.run (also tested with
NVIDIA-Linux-x86-190.53-pkg1.run)

Thanks for help.