Re: [dev] [surf] please recheck tip

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:37:30 +0200

Good!. I'll be testing it this weekend and report any issue if found.

For the moment, my current complains are:

- GDK_slash doesnt works on all keyboard layouts, so I would change it
to any other key (proposals?)
- no support for zooming with control+wheel

First issue can be fixed in config.h..so no hurry for this release, but
the ^wheel can be a point for the next release.