Re: [dev] [wmii] lost wmii keyboard shortcuts during session

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:01:13 -0400

On Fri, 28 May 2010 05:52:28 -0400
Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not sure as to the details of your issue,
> But perhaps you are hitting the same issue with dash as I was,
> and was mentioned in one of the earlier threads,
> If you use wmiirc, try changing
> #!/bin/dash -f
> #!/bin/sh
>
> and see if the problem persists

*sigh* I guess I'll need another update to the debian package. :(

Can someone file a report on the debian(/ubuntu?) tracker for the wmii
package? I'm assuming that it affects the version they have in their
repos, too.

--
Kris Maglione
Man can be the most affectionate and altruistic of creatures, yet he's