Re: [dev] dwm-5.8.1 / dmenu-4.1.1

From: Marvin Vek <laen_AT_onedot.nl>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 16:58:47 +0200

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 01:12:15PM +0100, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
> The dwm release reverts the EWMH fullscreen support. Apparently it
> only made chromium to accept F11 requests, but broke mplayer and
> didn't really fix the flash fullscreen issue, which is still
> unresolved. I don't really mind to live with the flash breakage for
> this bugfix release since I recommend to drop flash anyways in favor
> for HTML5 video.

Just tested mplayer with different fstype's, and the result is..

*drumroll* dwm 5.8.0 with mplayer using -fstype none works :)

So, i guess the 5.8.1 wasn't really needed for mplayer, mplayer
fullscreen still works, you just need the -fstype none on the
commandline or fstype=none in .mplayer/config.

--
Marvin Vek
-