Re: [dev] Fwd: OT:GUI wireless connections management?

From: Marvin Vek <laen_AT_onedot.nl>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 00:24:53 +0200

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 10:26:03PM +0100, Ethan Grammatikidis wrote:
> Thanks Kris. I was giving myself time to settle down before replying
> to Marvin, but it's not happening.

Oh well, there was a big misunderstanding as i was on a rant not beeing
able to make clear what the hell i did mean. I agree with the rest of
your email following the above.

> scream "fanboy"? Or to put it another way, who's the stupid fanboy,
> the one who wants the original research, or the one who wants the
> messed up OS with a brain-damaged imitation of the research glued on?

Second. With calling "fanboy" i was referring to people who shout
something, react to something, or ask people to blindly follow their
actions (who then do), without stating (or beeing able to) what they'd
like to reach. Beeing annoyed by people doing so just before i replied
here, i missed the whole point.

--
Marvin Vek
-