Re: [dev] Re: [wmii]clarifications on python script usage

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:02:10 -0400

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 10:11:59PM +0200, pascal wrote:
>Thanks for the wmiirc_local.py example. I used it as a base for
>mine. I'm having some troubles to figure out the "mixer"
>plugin. I thought I would try to write an equivalent myself
>before asking, but I can't, I'm getting headaches. Would you
>mind posting yours?

Sure, if you really want it. The alsamixer module isn't mine,
though, and it'd buggy. The only reason I use it is that some
programs change the PCM mixer value and you can't access it via
OSD.

The Linux version is attached.

--
Kris Maglione
I'm confident that tomorrow's Unix will look like today's Unix, only