Re: [dev] Re: [ANN] wmii 3.9.1 released

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:34:10 +0100

On 10 Jun 2010, at 14:30, Uriel wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Kris Maglione
> <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It wasn't long ago that WMII just used rc for its scripting needs.
>>
>> Because, as it so happens, I'm not a rabid idealogue.
>
> It is not about ideology, but about pragmatism and avoiding headaches
> and wasted time.

Aye, but if you try and push it on those who don't really realise how
much effort they could save and haven't got time to really try out
your way, then they're quite likely to think you're some kind of
ideologue no matter what you say.

--
Do not specify what the computer should do for you, ask what the
computer can do for you.