Re: [dev] Is Mercurial (hg) suckless?

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:43:19 +0200

What's wrong with the weed? :)

My drugs made me write a version control system few years ago named
'pvc' you can have a look in hg.youterm.com as usual.

The design is really simple and effective, but it stores full file
with no patchsets. So it's a big big the repo..

I wrote it in perl and the code is pretty smart. It works as a cgi,
standalone http server and cmdline tool. Sync is done via rsync.

If somebody plays with it let me know. The design can be easily
implemented in C. But the storage needs a rethink.