Re: [dev] [OT] twitter

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 23:30:54 +0200

Irc is not persistent. Channels have restricted boundaries, so you
can't relate messages between more than one channel. And irc needs
more attention. Chat aims to be sincrunous, microblogging not.

But yeah u could implement microblogging on top of this. another good
thing of microblogging is that can be implemented on top of many
random services.

One of the best things of twitter is probably the use they do about
the data. Your impression about it can be hardly different from using
one or another client ( web is the worst one ).