Re: [dev] Suckless operating system

From: Anders Andersson <pipatron_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 00:23:13 +0200

> Is it possible to have an OS for desktop/laptop everyday use (multimedia, web,
> programming, research, ..) which is actualy usable, not rotten inside and alive?

Hm, I think we already concluded somewhat that a research application
is unlikely to be suckless. I'm not really sure what you mean by
"multimedia" and "programming". Music and movie players can probably
not be suckless if that means they should be patent free while still
be able to play back the common formats. A web browser might be able
to suck less in the future, when cars fly.