Re: [dev] [sic] srw - simple read wrapper

From: Aled Gest <himselfe_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 03:33:19 +0100

Just tested it on my OpenBSD box and it works nicely with sic.

There is one fix that's needed for BSD distros, on BSD forkpty() is
provided in <util.h> rather than <pty.h>, I fixed it with:

#ifdef LINUX
#include <pty.h>
#else
#include <util.h>
#endif

It's not the most portable of fixes so it might require extra
conditions for other *nix based OSes.

Other than the above issue it compiled and ran fine on OpenBSD. Great
work, I've been wanting something like this but couldn't be bothered
to write it my self! :P

Regards,
Al Gest