[dev] dmenu: state of the tip

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:02:31 +0100

As of my latest commit dmenu tip is a third smaller than 4.1.1,
because of both libdraw and my zealous hammering of the 'd' key. But
while restructuring I may have overlooked some subtlety and broken
something, so before we consider releasing 4.2 I'd like to have a
little bug hunt. If anyone can find any bugs in dmenu tip could they
please tell me? Thanks.

Also, does anyone have any ideas about how dwm could automatically
spawn dmenu with the '-b' flag when !topbar? At the moment you have to
add it to dmenucmd by hand, which is okay but not great. It could work
if topbar were a macro, but that may seem odd amongst consts.

Thanks,
cls