[dev] [wmii] Wmii breaks block selection in kicad

From: Daniel <kowal256_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 17:42:57 +0200

Hi,

I use wmii excusively as my WM, but I encountered strange problem:
block selection (left mouse click+drag) does not work in kicad under wnii.

kicad is EDA software: http://iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/kicad/
Im using version BZR R2356 (stable, 5.05.2010)
with libmspack 0.2alpha and wxWidgets 2.8.11 (unicode version)

My distro: Slackware 13.1 (updated to current)

Steps to reproduce:
(I checked this on 2 machines)

1) launch kicad under wmii
2) launch eeschema (schematic editor), or pcbnew (pcb editor)

block selection is broken in both eeschema and pcbnew (You can click and
drag and nothing happens)

Problem is gone after switching to dwm, fluxbox or xfce (I did not test
other WMs)

I switched to dwm so far, but I would like to continue using wmii as my WM.

I will be gone for 20 days from tomorrow (vacation, no internet access),
so You won't get any replies from me until I'm back :)

Daniel Kowalski