Re: [dev] Suckless design in Games

From: Alex Hutton <highspeeddub_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:09:00 +1000

An idea I had the other day, and this is for dealing with data
compartmentation in games, was to write a game in C and use sqlite for
all the data. I've never used sqlite so I don't know how the
performance would go, but it seems like a good idea to store all the
data in a relational database as it makes it less likely that the data
structures would have to be refactored during development and it
allows me to avoid having to use 'objects'.