Re: [dev] Suckless design in Games

From: Anh Hai Trinh <anh.hai.trinh_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:29:18 +0700

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Eivind Michael Skretting
<eivind_AT_linux.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 09:35:48PM +0700, Anh Hai Trinh wrote:
>> I think the essence of minimalism is that one take away as much as one
>> possibly can.
>>

> Then one should exclude Chopin from that definition.

What do you mean exactly? His A major Prelude is probably the shortest
piece of music that exists (20~ seconds) and amongst the most
beautiful. If that is not minimalistic, I don't know what is. Chopin
is, after all, most famous for his _miniature_ pieces.

> On a end note, the original mention of Minimalism was with a capital
> "M", so I figured the discussion needed some clearing-up.

Point taken.

--
@chickamade