Re: [dev] three column layout / getting started writing patches

From: Jaime Villarreal <jesusjaime_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:50:38 -0500

thanks again Valentin.
After hacking a bit with the code I figured out that I can set the m->mfact
variable to a different value in order to adjust the proportion of the width
of th master column to the other two columns.

I am just hard coding a new value into the function you gave me. This works
but I can't seem to find any where in the code where mfact is given an
original value. Where would be the most appropriate place to set mfact?