Re: [dev] flo - a command line program for organizing events, to-dos, and deadlines

From: Alexander Teinum <ateinum_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:04:18 +0200

What I like about at your script and the Plan 9 one is that they don’t
have a year specified. I don’t need that information unless I’m going
to add an event for 2012, or if I still have an event from 2009. Huh…
I’ll remove it from flo’s output

I realize that there are ways to do this that are closer to the Unix
way of thinking. Editor of choice for adding and editing. Instead of
tagging items, one would should have one file for university and
another one for work items. And 25 aliases and helper scripts to make
it flo’.

> The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.

I was thinking about that exact sentence while writing the sentence
that you quoted. We need more quotes about standards to choose from…
and fewer standards.

Alexander