Re: [dev] flo - a command line program for organizing events, to-dos, and deadlines

From: David J Patrick <djp_AT_linuxcaffe.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 07:59:08 -0400

On 10-08-17 02:57 AM, Alexander Teinum wrote:
> I don’t have time to try it out right now, but I see how an
> interactive interface might be practical.

Don't have time right now, hence that task management application ? ;-)

taskwarrior is also purely cli at the moment, but working towards adding
an (optional) interactive interface.

> The following line adds one event for the course IS-403 every week
> between 35 and 35, and it places it on friday. The lab is between
> 08:15 and 16:00.

very cool
I'll be keeping an eye on flo (if only to steal the best ideas) and I
hope it is "just the thing", thanks for sharing it.
djp