Re: [dev] Suckless OS (part 2 - answer)

From: Alex Puterbaugh <puterbaugh0_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:59:14 -0400

From the comments:

..."I remember we had a few Mac machines at the lab in my
university, and no one used them because they were absolutely
useless to us without the expensive Adobe suite of software,
which the university hadn't bought because we were studying
Computer Sciences, not Design. So, in the end we installed Linux
on all of them, just so that people wouldn't be scared of using
them. Man, the times have a-changed!"