Re: [dev] nscript - a little stack-based scripting language interpretter I wrote

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 00:30:09 +0200

2010/8/26 Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>:
>> Please, don't tell is the forth way when it is not. In forth, IF only
>> takes one argument and is compiled to a conditional jump to THEN (or
>> ELSE).
>
> How is that not a branch?

Sorry, of course it is a branch. Yes, Forth has branches. I was
thinking about quotations.

I will shut up now, I don't think this discussion is going anywhere.
However, feel free to point me to a stack based language which uses
the '{ quotation } condition if' construction, I have never heard of
any.

--
- yiyus || JGL . 4l77.com