Re: [dev] [OT] Music?

From: Joel Davila <6336737_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:35:49 -0600

On 8 September 2010 15:12, Nikhilesh S <s.nikhilesh_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> What kind of music do you listen to? Your favourite artists, genres,
> etc.?

 Interesting.

Suckless music may be classics as Beethoven, Brahms,Chopin, Ravel,
Tchaikovsky...

Besides, I like metal (rock sub-genre), classic rock, national folk, and
some "universal" pop.

There's a lot of bands in metal, mostly heavy metal bands, such as Iron
Maiden, Tierra Santa, Avalanch, Stratovarious, Megadeth, others like Gojira,
Rammstein, Tool... kind of it.

My favorite band in classic rock is Pink Floyd, followed by Led Zeppelin,
Black Sabbath, The Doors, Santana, Jimi Hendrix... etc.

In Pop, there's many more as Duran Duran, Mano Negra, Sting... sort of it.

This thread will be painful :)

--
Joel Dávila (505)8816-9911