Re: [dev] Re: dwm puzzle [fixed; with blame]

From: Sean Whitton <sean_AT_silentflame.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:44:19 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:52:12AM -0400, Peter John Hartman wrote:
> Ok, I haven't done this yet, but a little update. It turns out that this
> patch /didn't/ fix the problem; or, at least, it partially did. On
> occasion, firefox at least and mplayer in full screen mode will not
> behave. It is something intermittent as far as I can tell. I should
> not that it still remains true that this never happened in 5.8.2.
> (It never happened that I recall; and I've been running 5.8.2 since
> last night when it happened again in hg tip and so far it has not
> yet happened.)

I'm actually having this problem with 5.8.2; Firefox is intermittently
ignoring the fact that it isn't supposed to float and that it's supposed
to go to the 6th workspace - so it seems to be ignoring the rules set
for it from time to time. So I wouldn't confine your search to
changesets after 5.8.2.

Sean Whitton / <sean_AT_silentflame.com>
OpenPGP KeyID: 0x3B6D411B
http://seanwhitton.com/