Re: [dev] [dwm] tagging interface

From: matus, <chisel_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:26:42 -0700

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 03:00:53PM -0700, Wolf Tivy wrote:
> I wasn't just being cheap when I left that out. It looks like
> XPeekEvent blocks, which won't do. I haven't found the (hopefully
> existent) non-blocking equivalent, so I can't even write that part.

Okay, I feel like a moron: I had no idea XPeekEvent blocks, which
definitely throws a wrench in all my reasoning about it, and furthermore
makes me wonder about its use in SDL.. (again, that was many years ago,
but I used a similar trick for something of my own.. I'm totally
mystified, the blocking is in plain sight in the manpage..)

(I agree with the other things you said, which I'm snipping.)