[dev] debugging wmii

From: Vladimir Levin <levinv_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:00:28 -0400

Hi,

I'm running the latest hg of wmii, and it seems that once in a while it's
causing X to crash on me (mostly during resizing in the floating layer).
This also happened to me when I was using the latest stable release.
The question I have is how would I go about debugging this problem (since it
might be caused by some of changes that I made, or could be just my general
setup)...

Is there some sort of a guide to this? Some flags I could enable, or logs to
go through? Or should I just look up debugging X?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Vladimir Levin