Re: [dev] surf recompile

From: MItchell Church <mitchellchurch_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 17:12:51 -0400

Thanks. I have gotten this issue worked out now.

Is it possible to do a persistant modkey in Surf? Functionally I guess it
would be the equivalent of an "insert" mode. You hit the modkey once then
you can use the typical j,k, g etc. to browse, then if you need to type text
you hit the mod again to go into standard mode. Plenty of other browsers
have something like this, but I have no idea how difficult it would be to
implement.

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 7:14 AM, MItchell Church <mitchellchurch_AT_gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you. I had been trying to work through the instructions in the read
> me and doing a make clean install. This worked fine when I took the time to
> actually clone the mercurial repository and work through mercurial. For
> some reason I couldn't get this working with the AUR package. I think it
> may have been because I was never truly copying the correct directory from
> /tmp.
>

> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Pierre Chapuis <catwell_AT_archlinux.us>wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 09:44:31 +0400, Ramil Farkhshatov <ramil_AT_gmx.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Mitchell Church <mitchellchurch_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>> 1. Download package from AUR. It consists of PKGBUILD and config.def.h
>>> 2. Edit config.def.h
>>> 3. Run makepkg -g >> PKGBUILD to update config.def.h checksum.