[dev] [dwm] combining 'moveresize' with 'pertag'

From: Lieven Moors <lievenmoors_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:14:45 +0200

Hi,

This is my first post to this list.
I've been using dwm for a few months now,
and I absolutely love it!

I just wanted to report an issue when you
try to combine the moveresize mod, with the
pertag patch.

The pertag patch moves the definition of the
Monitor struct to after the inclusion of the
config header. Whereas the moveresize mod
suggests to put the moveresize function in the
config header. Moveresize needs the full
definition of Monitor, so it doesn't compile.
To solve this you can put the moveresize function
in dwm.c, after the definition of Monitor, and
put a forwards declaration before the config
inclusion.

Thats all,

Thanks for a beautiful program!

Greetings,