[dev] Toggle proxy patch doesn't work on surf 0.4.1

From: niemand <niemand.is.no.one_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 05:48:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi there,

I've been trying to apply the toggle proxy patch to surf, but without any
success (and yes, I did successfully apply the hide indicator patch
first). Hunks just keep getting rejected. I tried applying the patch
manually, and in so doing noticed that config.def.h didn't have the line
"{ "Download", download, { 0 } },". There were other discrepancies in
config.def.h & and in surf.c, too. Unfortunately, patching manually didn't
work either. My guess is that the toggle proxy patch was specifically for
surf 0.3, and the differences between it and 0.4.1 are too great (at least
that's what the dates of the patches & source code seems to indicate). I'm
not much of a programmer, so I've pretty much hit a wall here. I was
hoping that someone out there could update the patch, as I'd really like
to be able to toggle my proxy on and off.

Thanks!