[dev] [dvtm] dvtm on aix

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:06:34 -0500

 I've come to rely on dvtm, but I have to use AIX in my new job (ugh).
I'm pretty far with getting it to run on AIX but could use a little help
now, if possible.

I'm working with dvtm-0.6, ncurses-5.7, gcc-4.2, AIX 6.1. With some
minor code tweaks and a copy of forkpty-aix.c source from the tmux-1.3
project I've got dvtm compiled and mostly running. I can create new
windows, move them around and do most everything, but as soon as I
destroy a window I get a segfault coredump. I'm starting to put debug
statements in the code, but if someone can point me in the right
direction it could save me a lot of time.

Thanks! -Ross