[dev] Re: [dmenu] [patch] add xft and fix possible memory leak in version 4.2.1

From: Dan Brown <danbrown_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 01:22:46 -0800

for dmenu 4.2.1 that makes the following changes:

1) adds memory cleanup/free routines
2) adds xft font support
2b) moves all code that deals with details of drawing into draw.h and
draw.c files, and out of dmenu.c . It's my hope that this will help
people who build support for other drawing methods to handle fonts and
colors with minimum hassle.
3) adds 2 other features that I want (but may not be generally
popular): filter mode and token matching

Simple line counts before and after:
dmenu.c: 542 -> 603
draw.h: 37 -> 42
draw.c: 194 -> 230