Re: [dev] Re: [dmenu] [patch] add xft and fix possible memory leak in version 4.2.1

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:09:22 +0000

On 21 November 2010 17:18, Dan Brown <danbrown_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> This was the patch I used as an starting point for adding xft support.
> After studying it, I came up with a few ways to simplify it that I
> think you'll appreciate.

Having compared it to the previous source it definitely does look
better. Would you be able to produce an Xft-only patch without filter
or tok? I'd also like to see if I can make the patch more "dmenu-like"
(just a few minor points) before we put it on the wiki or an Hg branch
(see other thread).

Thanks,
cls