[dev] [sic] channel option and bugfixes

From: Wolf Tivy <wtivy1_AT_my.bcit.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:20:29 -0800
Hi everyone, I added an option for automatically joining a channel. I find it to be pretty useful. Makes sic easier to use in scripts.
Updated the man page with the new option too. Don't forget to quote or the rest of the command gets eaten by the #.

Also included in the patch is the fix for that stupid "could not connect: success" bug. Also set the default port to 6667
instead of ircd, which doesn't work (at least for me). Patch attached.