Re: [dev] [dmenu] Patch for XDG Base Directory specification of dmenu_path

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:24:05 +0100

As I understand this discussion, having a config.mk flag for the cache
file sounds best to me, then the end user can decide if he likes the
default in $HOME/.dmenu_cache or somewhere else.

Also I believe that nfs mounted $HOME dirs are not that widespread
anymore and those who use this still should be able to change a flag
in config.mk.

Cheers,
Anselm