Re: [dev] wmii: Chrome does not open in a wmii managed window for some reason.

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:48:26 -0500

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 07:42:05PM -0600, Matt Young wrote:
>I am using wmii 3.9.2, with whatever version of chrome is the current stable
>version (got it from the website) on Ubuntu 10.10
>
>uname -a: Linux mattosaurus 2.6.35-24-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 2
>02:41:37 UTC 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux

My best guess is that the new version tries to open sans window
decorations, which makes it automatically float. You can fix it
in /rules (You'll need a hg version for that. Sorry) with
something like:

   /^google-chrome:/ floating=off

--
Kris Maglione
“Did God have a mother?” Children, when told that God made the heavens