Re: [dev] wmii freezes momentarily and regularly

From: Eitan Goldshtrom <thesourceofx_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:28:10 -0500

I use the default desktop environment for Ubuntu right now because
things don't freeze there. I can check again probably tomorrow and get
back to all of you with more detail about the problem. I was sort of
hoping it was a common thing, guess not. Maybe it is just Wicd and I
should find another way to get wireless access with wmii, or ask around
Wicd support. I'll let you all know more tomorrow (Wednesday) then.
-Eitan