Re: [dev] wmii freezes momentarily and regularly

From: Diego Joss <diego.joss_AT_hispeed.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:40:14 +0100

Hi

I don't know anything about the gui stuff, but it seems you simply
haven't configured wpasupplicant. To configure it---if you installed it
from the ubuntu repositories, which should be (almost) the same as the
Debian packages---look at the
/usr/share/doc/wpasupplicant/README.Debian. The configuration is well
explained in there.

Hope this message is of any use.
-Diego