[dev] wmii extremely beginner scripting help

From: Eitan Goldshtrom <thesourceofx_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:33:12 -0500

Hi all. I want to add something to my status bar, but I'm finding that
online tutorials are leaving me uncertain of a lot of what I need to do.
Is it sufficient for me to create a file called wmiirc in ~/.wmii-3.5/,
put a status() function inside, and make the file executable? I have
been led to believe I need to put a copy of the whole wmiirc file in
/etc/X11/wmii-3.5? Overall, I'm very confused about this whole process.
-Eitan