[dev] dwm battery level alarm system

From: Danilo Bargen <gezuru_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 23:18:26 +0100

Hey list

I need some kind of alarm system in dwm, as my laptop has already
turned off several times due to running out of battery.

I thought of different possibilities. Maybe some kind of popup that is
displayed on every tag. Or letting the blue window title area blink
red. In combination with some warning sound that gets played even if
the volume is turned down.

Does anyone here already have a feasible solution for that problem? If
not, what do you think would be the best approach?

Cheers
Danilo