Re: [dev] [wmii] Chromium always starts as a floating window

From: Le Tian <tianeast_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:44:37 +0200

I feel like I should add. This is not a Chrome only issue, any app that has
its own theming, loads up in "floating" mode, (ex: qmmp) Moreover, if you
open up such an application via MOD4+p and then try to open a terminal(for
ex.) in the same workspace that floating application is, terminal will load
in a floating mode too, so you can drag and resize its window as if you're
in good old openbox. I think this should be fixed maybe, cause dragging a
window is sluggish and constant refocusing between floating apps makes it
impossible to use them, unless you like to drag everything around the place.