Re: [dev] [dvtm] a series of patches

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:37:09 -0400

 I forgot to mention: the reason I increased the number of palette_end
is because with many colors, such as with some of the vttest scripts,
the color_pairs begin to overwrite each other. With 256 I was certainly
getting some funky color shifts because of this! I just doubled it to
512, but I think 384 is likely sufficient if you want to save memory.

-Ross